TEAM MEMBER JOB DESCRIPTION
At Edwin Coe Spirits we strive to exceed our guests’ expectations by creating an inviting space for them to relax, converse, and enjoy our products. We work as a team and want to have a lot of fun, but also maintain a level of professionalism. Every employee is expected to be friendly and attentive to the needs of both guests and coworkers.
As a Team Member, you will:
- Provide exceptional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests in a can-do fashion, engaging in polite conversation when time permits.
- Be a brand ambassador — fully informed of our history, spirits, beverage, and menu offerings, in anticipation of guest needs and to deliver highly attentive service.
- Receive and place guest orders, including handling of electronic payments.
- Prepare and serve drinks for cocktail service.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly environment.
- Interact with guests with discretion and professionalism, occasionally diffusing difficult situations.
- Ensure the bar and its equipment are clean and fully functional.
- Participate in restocking and general clean up duties.
- Stand and walk for several consecutive hours and assist in moving heavy object, such as spirit cases or furniture.
- Must be available to work routinely on weekends. Potential for expanded days/hours if desired.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and eligible to qualify for an Indiana server’s permit.